Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hot Car Racing Games

Mad Monday? More like crazy.

First is Mad Monday. The first time I met him, I ended up laughing nonstop. Mad Monday? Not the best name in the world eh? Well said that to the 96,000 who have played this game of car racing. Yes it's true. 96 Great! The concept is quite simple. To win and while you're at it, touch any other driver on the road. No mercy. I have a feeling a tinge of influence GTA. But again, it's not racing game? You have three weapons to choose from. You can jump over bridges, crashing into anything and spill some blood as well. Oh, and when they die, just click Continue.
Crackin 'Ball Z

who would have thought that someone could make a racing game (a very, very stupid) Dragon Ball Z? And what is the name of this wonderful creation? Dragon Ball Kart. The first impression? The worst car racing game ever. Well, that was before I started to play anyway. Yes, the graphics suck. Yes, the game is slow. Yes, everything looks completely spastic. But I was laughing my ass all the way to the finish line. From what I can tell, there are about 6 races for you to compete in (although not confirmed). You can choose between 4 characters. Get this. You can actually jump and fucking floor! And shoots a strange sort of ray, laser, freezing your mouth once filled the meter. In fact, winning the race is very tricky though. Or maybe I suck.

Mario? Yes, Mario! Who did not grow up with it? There is a kind soul out there that almost as much as I love Mario. And he had the heart to create the Mario Tournament Racing car game. It's actually very similar to the ball Crackin 'Z. 4 characters, 6 maps or so. Very similar game plays as well.