Friday, June 29, 2012

PSP 3000 PlayStation Portable


When it was my purchase, I found I had come to the right place! Not only are the sleek black of my PS3, but also had all the features I liked!

A brighter screen on the PSP 3000

Quick charge and my PSP 3000 PlayStation Portable was ready to be putty in your hands! The small rechargeable device is compact and not have to worry about trying to steal the remote control batteries extra TV.

For starters, the PSP 3000 has a color screen (4.3 inches to be exact) capable of displaying about 17,000 colors! (My box of Crayola has only had 24, PSHT!) View full-length movies in HD from the comfort of your pocket!

The enlightened anti-reflective screen makes it ideal for well lit areas and works better outdoors provides better visibility and contrast! That long trip does not seem so long with my games, movies and music on my fingertips right.

Talk to Me! The PSP 3000 has a built-in microphone

Interact with games like never before with the PSP 3000s microphone! With the microphone, you can chat with other players on the team work and head to head contests. The possibilities are endless! If you want to send a greeting or a strategy to talk about the opposing team, my PlayStation Portable has made it easy!

Use Your PSP 3000 to access files online

The built in Wi-Fi on the PSP 3000 lets you access the Internet from any Internet access point, so now I can stay connected wherever you go! With 64MB of memory built right in, I can download music, movies, videos (and so on) to the contents of my heart.

For storage expansion, the PSP 3000 has a slot for Memory Stick Duo memory that I can not help that I needed.

The rechargeable battery is a standard and a 1200 mAh last full charge is close to 5 hours if you're playing games, play MP3 or watch movies. The battery is a clear improvement over older models of PSP.

You can do a lot with the PSP 3000 but that the Games

As with everything Sony puts out, the PSP 3000, simply does everything I need! If I want to take a break from playing a little (well, it happens) I can watch a movie or listen to some songs.

The travel device list is small enough to carry comfortably in your pocket (or better yet the bag), but large enough to take my media with me. What do I like? It's a great machine! Everything about it is smooth and perfect. (Even in his seamless sense 'joystick')